Trailhead - October 18th
Do you have a new food product startup? Do you want to get your product on the shelves in Albertsons? Meet with key executives? Jump into Trailmix.
Trailmix is an exciting new event created to showcase new and innovative food product companies from around the Northwest. This event will create awareness for the food entrepreneurs and startups competing and give them networking opportunities with, industry leaders, investors and other companies. Trailmix is presented by Albertsons at Trailhead, in partnership with the Food Track of Boise Startup Week.
Who should attend?
- Current food and beverage manufacturers, regardless of size
- Companies that support manufacturers like brokers, growers, and co-packers
- Entrepreneurs thinking of starting or growing a company
- Angels, VC’s, PE’s, and lenders interested in the food space
- Incubators and other support groups assisting the launch of promising labels
Criteria for companies that have applied
- 5 Pitch Presenters
- 18 Showcase companies
- There are a wide variety of companies presenting that range from a new approach to tea to an innovative take on a classic delicacy.
Pitch Competition Prizes
- Shelf space at Albertsons’ state of the art Broadway store. Potential 83 store regional deal
- $10,000 cash prize for the winner of Trailmix
- Free membership to Trailhead for the 5 finalists
- Industry specific mentorship with key Albertsons leaders
- Ongoing mentorship from key Albertsons managers on achieving broader distribution
Thursday, October 18th:
- 1:15/1:30pm – Doors Open
- 2:00pm – Event Starts
- 2-3pm – Public Showcase
- 3-4pm – Panel
- 4-5pm – Pitch Competition
- 5-5:30pm – Keynote Speaker
- 5:30-5:45pm – Winner Announced on Main Stage
Friday, October 19th:
- 12:00 – 1:00pm – Albertsons Mixer