Wednesday, October 9
Do you have a new food product startup? Want to meet with key executives? Jump into Trailmix.
Trailmix is an exciting event to showcase new and innovative food product companies from the Northwest. This event will create awareness for food entrepreneurs and startups, and give them networking opportunities with industry leaders, investors, and other companies.
The winning entry receives a cash prize of $20,000 and in-store retail placement at Albertsons.
Chobani is sweetening the pot this year and will award all 5 finalists of the Pitch Competition with a two-day session at Chobani’s new Global Research and Development center in Twin Falls, Idaho for experimentation on their products – including one-on-one support from a Chobani food scientist. This includes the potential opportunity to meet with Chobani’s Food Incubator class for an additional innovation-emersion experience and priceless networking opportunity.
Trailmix is presented by Albertsons, Chobani, Kitchen 2 Shelf, and IGEM at Trailhead, in partnership with the Food Track of Boise Startup Week.
Applications for Trailmix are now closed. We look forward to seeing you at the event!
Who should attend?
- Current food and beverage manufacturers, regardless of size
- Companies that support manufacturers like brokers, growers, and co-packers
- Entrepreneurs thinking of starting or growing a company
- Angels, VC’s, PE’s, and lenders interested in the food space
- Incubators and other support groups assisting the launch of promising labels
- Shelf space at Albertsons’ state of the art Broadway store. Potential 83 store regional deal
- $20,000 cash prize for the winner of Trailmix
- Free membership to Trailhead for the 5 finalists
- Industry specific mentorship with key Albertsons leaders
- Ongoing mentorship from key Albertsons managers on achieving broader distribution
- A two-day session at Chobani’s new Global Research and Development center in Twin Falls, Idaho