The #BSW2017 schedule is now finalized! Please review your ‘Sched’ and confirm that you’ve RSVP’ed for everything you intend to attend. Reminder: the full (and updated!) schedule lives here: boisestartupweek.org/schedule.
We have a few late changes to highlight:
1. CHANGE: The presentation on “How to Market Your Startup to Larger Companies” has been moved! This event was so popular that it outgrew its venue, so it is now our Friday Keynote and will take place at the Boise Centre West. For more information about additional developments with this event, read: http://boisestartupweek.org/news/founder-track-keynote-finalized/.
2. ADDITION: Gordon Jones, Founding Dean of the Boise State College of Innovation and Design, has joined our lineup! He’ll be providing unique insights about cultivating successful entrepreneurs and ecosystems at noon on Wednesday at the Boise Centre West. RSVP here: http://sched.co/CRti
3. CANCELLATION: Unfortunately, due to unforeseeable circumstances, the INL presenting team will unable to join us in Boise next week. We are extremely grateful for their sponsorship and support, and we know they were very excited to present to the large audience that had expressed interest in their Cybersecurity presentation. We apologize for any inconvenience.
4. ADDITION: We’ve added an event titled Civic Tech 101: Intro to Boise Brigade, a Code for America Chapter. This event will cover the work of Boise Brigade, and allow attendees to connect with other civic-minded technologists. Presenter Brian Wiley will explain what the Brigade has accomplished so far, what its goals are, and how to get involved. RSVP here: http://sched.co/CUJh
5. ADDITION: Lastly, we recently got confirmation that Natty Zola, Managing Director of Techstars Boulder, will be joining Jeff Reynolds and Mark Solon at the Kickoff Keynote fireside chat.